Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Write of way?

its not everyday that people get epiphanies.Today isnt one of those special days either. i just decided to take up writing as a stronger hobby. when i say hobby, i mean to dedicate some time to this avocation, and when i say stronger i mean spend more time than i do now.

i like to write, i just dont dedicate myself to it. unlike many of my blog buddies, i dont find a lack of topics to write about. i can come up with simply wonderful or strange, depends on your state of mind when u read it, topics and then try to build on them. its just my laze that keeps me from writing.

hopefully with time i will get good at it, (or better...again depends on your state of mind when u read it) .
Wish me luck again!

1 comment:

Siddharth a.k.a. Plasmabhai said...

i hope 1 day u write a book........

till then u r doin gr8 blogging....

best o luck..... :-)