Saturday, May 24, 2008

blogger

In the constant drive for writing blogs, i suppose i forget the whole aim. for a few days now i have been in search for ideas to post a blog. while realization dawns on me (always if u notice...realization dawns on one ...suggesting that before that they were in the dark) that i am writing for myself primarily. the others who read this are reading it for me.
Thank you to my readers.
Just done with my first exams, it was ok-ok. i wasnt ecstatic or anything, a run of the mill paper. i suppose had i studied some more answers i would have done better enough to be ecstatic.
but that approach strikes me as the worst kind of approach possible towards after exam reflection. If we did have a choice among how modes of after exams reflection...this would be the least productive. even in other spheres of life, regret is never something worth holding on to. learning from the past mistakes yes...but i dont think i gave my paper as bad as to have to go through it again.
4 more days for the next exam and i cant even pull myself to get off the net and start. this is the sem i wanted to do really well. i KNOW i am going to regret this kind of management of time where i pretend like i am a millionaire in time. I am sure its happened with you, *snigger* and then finally a dash to the finish line. dash it i say, time should be spent well, and when u must read u must read, when u must write u must infact, write.
i think i have reached what they popularly call a writers block, only it seems ludicrous to suggest i have that since i have hardly ever written much in my entire life. i suppose when u begin to write u begin to develop all the symptoms as well!
till next time, or till the block is removed--Adios Amigos

1 comment:

Siddharth a.k.a. Plasmabhai said...

this thing abt knowing what u are doing is wrong but still going ahead and doing it, because u want to.....i relish it.....nonetheless it has too many a times given me results on which i reflect like....."may be i shud have deleted CZ" !!!

damn !!!!