Friday, April 17, 2009

Too Busy to socialize???

Its been so long since i last wrote a blog entry, as i begin to write again i feel like i am getting re-aquatinted with an old friend. Even from my real-world friends, i have been kept away.

After the last post here, I had my College festival, the last one i would see. Then friends and I went to a trip to GOA-the famed vacation spot, which turned out to be just like any other place(PS-a lot of people would claim that i feel this way because i did nothing 'WILD'). Then came the most work, the final phase of the magazine i was responsible for.

I am not writing a report on the making of the magazine, although i should, but again there is no time for that now, i have a project presentation to make today and have to run.

My apologies to neglecting my social side, blogging is certainly back on track.

1 comment:

Siddharth a.k.a. Plasmabhai said...

Glad to have you back buddy... And i read the blog version of the mag...

And its really not the place which has the magic, its the friends you go there with which make it magical... And seriously doing things the wild way don't make them better or more fun..!!