Friday, July 04, 2008

Trying stuff out

This is me again, trying stuff out on the iGOOGLE page.
This is an amazing innovation from google, which allows us to add our favourite tools on to our google home page.
to make it lucid...i have on my google home page, my gmail, my facebook account pages, orkut pages, my blog(which i am accessing right now) and more cool stuff like thoughts for the day, the date time and weather, google maps!!!!
I hope this gets posted on the blog correctly!
Kudos to GOOGLE! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

all thanks to AJAX but Google isn't the only company doing this..Facebook is leading in this race of adding applications or gadgets as they are called by Google

Nikhil said...

i know google isnt the only company doing this...but google does it bigger than facebook.
take the number of people who use facebook, and take the number of those that use google.
Facebook is good, google knows what to do, and where to do it.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm..... never meant to say that facebook is better than Google