Sunday, June 29, 2008

Long time no 'Siege!'

Ah, its been long, or long enough that i haven't written. its beginning to scare me now. i realize that the less often i write the less capable i am going to be of articulating my thoughts! After a grueling session of examinations i found myself at the liberty to do whatever i pleased. and so i pleased to go on a trip with my friends to a city called Hyderabad. The trip was a good 6 days, not counting the days spent in travel to and back from the place. The noteworthy travel was within the city of Hyderabad. The notes that i claim as worthy on the travel within city limits will be left to another post another time. This time i concentrate on something of lesser worthiness. This is merely a comeback post, to let the ardent fans of this blog know that i am very much here and have not taken to another hobby. Just as Psmith does to reassure his superiors at the bank he works in by leaving his hat and glove at his desk when he leaves for a lunch break, that he will be undoubtedly back, that they at the bank needn't worry that the 'highly efficient, toiler' Psmith has left for good, when they notice his absence. After the 6 days -excluding the one day of travel which is in no great detail explained here because of its already assessed worthiness, i was kept busy with other engagements. First on the 24th when i arrived at home, was my sisters birthday, which we all who are younger brothers know- must be treated with the respect that it is due. the first half of the next day went in coming back to the state where there is no PARTY! and the second half went wastefully in the expectation of my birthday, which demanded its own importance. Having called some people over and asking them specifically to come with presents, i was done for the day. My birthday passed very well, thanks to my family and all the people who made it. it pleased me very much that everyone who did come- had with them some present or the other. those who had no particular object to offer as a present, said they have brought themselves. i made a mental note of that so i may use it when i go for the very many parties i am invited to. The 27th presented me with a driving engagement that i was unable to escape from. again the engager of my activity was an elder sibling , so all my friends who are younger siblings will imagine and take comfort in that imagination that Alcatraz would be a lesser challenge. 28th was spent tiring to figure out what would be my POA or plan of Action for the remainder of my vacations, which i spent ideally- wastefully watching movies on my laptop. the joys of wasting time along the vacations was not exactly what i was planning for the days ahead, only they seemed a fitting way to start. all other means of entertainment failed to present themselves in time to save me from passing away the time they could have occupied. today is the 29th, and i am writing faithfully. I feel that i owe all of the fans of this activity of mine an explanation and a detailed report of those chores that kept me from posting my works so that they may read it. I am glad that this day will mark my comeback to writing, and your comeback to reading. Till later and more noteworthy topics arise, Adios

3 comments:

Amar said...

pretty fruity .
that post .
my holidaying is done i guess. ip coaching classes begin from tomorrow and i have started with the gre .
sorry for not being able to make it to ur party bro .
and i forgot u werent able to go thru the psmith omnibus . i will fwd it to as soon as i get it mended .

Amar said...

also nice citation of that psmith mindframe .

karen said...

hey yea welcome back to writing ,i needed to read something , good now i know m not the only one who watches movies during vacation , hahaha