Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ahem..may i have ur attention plz

emm....my first blog...in the public domain...how does it feel?...not really different. except that there is this thing that people might just read this shit, and then go...'hmm....what a n00b", to them...a thank you is due...coz they are taking time out of their life....TO READ MY BLOG! very nice!
And why not read it, i spent a lot of time and THOUGHT in making this ...and getting a friggin domain name is so tough! what didnt i try...omg, lets see, something was taken, so was anything, then i tried no name, then really no name, jeez...i think ....I THINK i landed with damn-no-name.
so score....so in future NO one asks me...y i put it that way...the comp made me.
right now, i think this is more than nuff, so me leaving, come bak and read later ..ta'

No comments: